Chitupa Mung’ombaExecutive Development Consultant London, United Kingdom [email protected]
Chitupa Mung’omba is passionate about legacy building and reshaping the identity of organizations to foster greater leadership character, belonging, and inclusion to reflect the expertise and perspectives of all stakeholders, especially those of the excluded. She specializes in co-creating and running metrics-driven inclusion and equity agendas that leverage accountability for transformation. With global expertise in building black talent into leadership roles, Chitupa works with and across leadership to create new business structures and systems that create a sense of belonging and greater empowerment for everyone.
For more than twenty years, Chitupa has worked with CEOs, senior executives, and their organizations across the globe. She has served on the board of a bank and also served as Board member of an NGO. In her earlier career she headed up an M&A team structuring telecoms deals and working in boutique financial houses specializing in infrastructure and trade finance. Chitupa has also published several articles and is the author of Africa Leadership Legacy and founder of Africa Leadership Legacy, a non-profit that nurtures and develops African girls with leadership tools and principles. Chitupa is co-founder of Arte & Soul Coaching, a global organization that provides coaching, mentoring, and consulting services to black leaders and the leadership team that they are a part of.
She coaches both in English and French.
- MSc – International Finance & Trade: Lancaster University, UK
- Masters – French Linguistics – La Sorbonne, France
- B.A. – Economics & French: Southern Methodist University, Texas
- Downe House, Berkshire O & A levels
- Certified ICF accredited coach – USA
- I3 certified coach – UK
- European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) Global Individual Coach/Mentor accredited (EIA)
- Return on Character® Individual Practitioner